Milman Industries Inc
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Milman Industries is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as a Health & Safety Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, being on-site in industrial settings and is willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Responsible for Health & Safety compliance within the Milman Industries Inc group of companies
- Job site inspection/auditing in both industrial & mining sectors.
- Maintain all compliance documentation and ensure documents are posted on the Health & Safety board
- Inspections of the shop floor and active industrial sites for Health & Safety issues
- Order and distribute the Personal Protective Equipment, inspection books, first aid materials
- Audit/inspect Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space Entry, Fit Test, etc... to ensure compliance with company and ministry policies.
- Perform other duties as required
- Post-secondary education related to the position
- NCSO Certificate (or in progress)
- JHSC part 1 & 2
- 1- 5 years of applicable experience in an industrial setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have own vehicle to drive to company locations
Interested applicants may send their CV and Pay Expectations directly to Chelsey Breault, Coordinator of Human Resources at email@example.com. We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.