Industrial Vacuum Truck Operator & High Pressure Water Blaster
BM Metals Services
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
BM Metals Services carries out all types of industrial clean-ups and site remediations. Our team takes pride in our extensive knowledge and experience, and our ability to innovate and design the most efficient and effective systems.
Our innovative approach and our vacuum systems are designed to clean up and recover a full range of materials including slurries, sludges, liquids, solids and dry bulk powders.
- Operates vacuum units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follow and complies with all government legislation and company policies & procedures.
- Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Ensures proper load securement of any hoses, chemical pails or other equipment.
- Safely operate equipment in municipal and industrial settings.
- Maintain detailed and accurate transportation documentation to accompany work performed.
- Complete daily equipment pre-trips and logs required for safety and service schedules.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ontario driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be able to pass all required training, background check, and drug & alcohol testing
- Safety-focused attitude with experience working in an industrial setting
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Confined Space Entry, WHMIS, Fall Protection and Worker Safety Awareness
- Sound problem solving and troubleshooting capability
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
We are proud to offer our full-time employees:
- Fully paid health benefits
- RRSP/DPSP program
- Training and certifications
Interested applicants are encourage to send their resume to Chelsey Breault, Coordinator of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.